- 10% off on your first order.
- Access to special promos only for you
You will receive an email confirming your subscription to our newsletter.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. Your computer saves the cookies and sends them back to the website when you visit the website again.
The first time you visit the website, a banner will ask you to accept (or not accept) cookies. You can refuse to accept all or some cookies or you can change your computer's settings, including at a later date, so that you know when you receive cookies or so that you can stop your computer automatically accepting cookies.
The Store uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical (or browsing) cookies, which help the site to function, for example by allowing you to browse between pages and access the site's private area; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the joint controllers' interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the end of the session of for one month.
• Functional cookies, which allow certain Store features to be activated and preferences (such as language) to be saved in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the joint controllers' interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the date on which the cookies are disabled. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
• Analytical cookies, which allow us to acquire aggregated, anonymous statistical information concerning browsing habits; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the joint controllers' interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the date on which the cookies are disabled. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
• Profiling cookies, which allow us to personalise advertising messages based on your interests and preferences so that we can send you only the adverts that you will find relevant or interesting; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the consent of the interested party; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the date on which the cookies are disabled and, in any case, will be no longer than 12 months. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
How to disable technical cookies. You can change your browser's settings to disable cookies. Some of the site's features may not work correctly if you do so.
Below you will find links explaining how to disable cookies on a range of browsers (for any other browser you may be using, we suggest searching for this option in the software's help section, which you can normally access by pressing the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: Click the tools button and then 'internet options'. Click the privacy tab and in 'settings' move the slider up to block all cookies.
Google Chrome: Click the menu in the browser's toolbar. Select 'settings'. Click 'advanced'. In the privacy section, click the 'content settings' button. Select 'allow sites to save and read cookie data'.
Mozilla Firefox: Click the menu button and selection 'options'. Select the privacy tab. In the history drop-down menu, select 'use custom settings for history'. To activate cookies, tick 'accept cookies from web sites'; to disable them, untick the box.
Safari: Click the 'Safari' button on the menu bar, then 'preferences'. Now click on 'privacy', then 'details' to select the site, then click 'remove'.
Alternatively you can disable Google Analytics cookies only by using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for major browsers https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
Cookies are small text files that contain information about your visit to our website and are stored on your computer or any other device able to browse the internet, for example a smartphone or tablet.
We use these cookies to make browsing our site easier, to show you content that is relevant to your needs and interests and to help us speed up your future visits and activities on our website. The cookies assist and simplify the interaction between the user and the site and allow the site to remember your preferences and individual activity, thus saving time and contributing to easier and more efficient browsing. Cookies memorise information about your visit online (for example; language, number of visits and dimensions of text) and aid the implementation of various services (user registration, contents of your shopping cart, subscription to newsletters or updates on products, etc.).
Cookies are also employed to create anonymous group statistics that let us analyse how visitors use our site, allowing us to improve the structure, content and services of this site.
Any services present that do not offer complete anonymity will be found in the third-party cookies list and you may deny them consent, safeguarding your privacy.
This site makes use of three different types of cookies:
1. Essential cookies
These cookies ensure that the site works in a correct and fluid manner: they allow you to navigate between pages, share content, they memorise your sign-in credentials making access to the site faster and they keep your preferences and credentials active during browsing and purchasing. Without these cookies we would be unable to provide the services which motivate the user to access this site.
2. Statistical cookies
These cookies help us understand how our users browse the site and navigate the online store so that we may assess and improve its performance and create content that best matches our visitors' preferences. For example, these cookies show us which are the most and least visited pages, how many people access the site, how long is spent on the site by most users and how they find us online. With this information we can find out which are the best features and which could be improved, while ensuring that site content is uploaded quickly and displayed appropriately. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and not associated with any of the user's personal data. These functions on our site are managed by third-party service providers who render the data anonymous and untraceable to any single individual.
3. Third-party profiling cookies
These cookies are distributed by third parties and not directly controlled or under the control of Zerogrey. Zerogrey does not therefore accept liability regarding the use of any information collected by the owners of these third-party cookies.
The cookies provided by such third parties can offer advanced features as well as more information and personalisation. These include the ability to share content across social network platforms and to maintain a personalised online site experience on the basis of any preferences expressed on pages previously visited. These services are for the most part offered by external operators. If you browse using an account or if you use third-party services on other websites, these may be able to track a user who has visited our site. The use of the data collected by these external operators through cookies must adhere to the respective privacy policies that you will find on the link copied below. Third-party profiling cookies are identified by the names of their respective operators in the list indicated below which also contains the tools for managing or disabling them.
Managing your cookies
You can change the settings for downloaded cookies on your computer or mobile device through the appropriate feature on your browser. You may also block the installation of third-party cookies and remove previously installed cookies, including those that define your cookie preferences that you may have may have set here. To check or adjust the settings on your browser you need to consult the instruction manual or your browser's help window.
Alternatively, to disable some or all cookies you can use the following tools.
Disabling our cookies may affect your browsing experience, diminish efficiency in accessing certain parts of the site and erase preferences for future visits to the site.
Remember to set the browser on your devices in a coherent manner so that each one may be adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
Further detailed information on cookie features and how to enable or disable them on most browsers is available online at www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/privacy-policy.htm. For in-depth information and assistance with cookies used for advertising purposes visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/